Home   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in 
GT & eMule

IgnacioJN

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:57 pm    Post subject: GT & eMule Reply with quote

I've been using GT, and I love it. But while uTorrent is doing great, I've noticed the download speeds in eMule decrease when I use GT.

Any help or info?

Thanks.
Helios

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, as such GT doesn't interfere with e-Mule and shouldn't cause any slow downs. All GT does is that it monitors the tracker communications which are initiated by the torrent clients and modifies them. Rest of the communications are not handled by GT.

Are you running both e-mule and utorrent at the same time? If so if one of them speeds up, naturally the other has to slow down. You only have "so much" bandwidth!!

Eg. If your download speed is 200 KBps and utorrent is downloading at 150 KBps, then only 50 KBps is left for e-Mule. Wink
SnowKing

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This could happened only if you used same port on greedytorrent as in emule. And it blocks emule from using port and gets you in low ID.Try changing port in one of them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1