Home   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in 
Newbie question

Nirvana

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:19 am    Post subject: Newbie question Reply with quote

I am totally "confuse", how to use GT. after looking at all the Screenshots, I am still unable to figure out, how to run GT
Just by configuring my uTorrent with the Proxy thing, is all I have to do?

BTW, I have been ONLY using RatioMaster so far, esier to understand how to spoof. But hving doubts about is "detectability"
lilgeeek

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I guess thats all you have to do. That will get you 5 times your actual upload too. Very Happy
Nirvana

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lilgeeek wrote:
Yes, I guess thats all you have to do. That will get you 5 times your actual upload too. Very Happy

So after configuration of my Torrent client, just Download as usual as I normal do......... and when it uploads , it will be 5X times, the Norma; Upload, correct?
ace696

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hm... why don't you try doing it once? Its not going to make your pc explode or anything anyway!!. Laughing

Anyway... You guessed right, if you really are in need of a confirmation.
Nirvana

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ace696 wrote:
Hm... why don't you try doing it once? Its not going to make your pc explode or anything anyway!!. Laughing

It;s not that, I am already using RM and NPRG, and I have lost many "high Profile Trackers" , I cannot "afford" to lose anymore

3 Polish Trackers
1 bitme
1 Czone
1 BitemeTV
1 RevTT
1 iplay

These Trackers are NOT easy to come by, if U know anything about Trading Accoounts and Invites.

Last edited by Nirvana on Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total
ace696

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ever heard about Oink? Its known as the most difficult tracker to cheat on. GT works perfect on it without any bans so far, I just don't use very large multiples, thats all. I don't think I'll ever be banned.
Nirvana

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ace696 wrote:
Ever heard about Oink? Its known as the most difficult tracker to cheat on. GT works perfect on it without any bans so far, I just don't use very large multiples, thats all. I don't think I'll ever be banned.

Thanks. good to know GT works on Oink.it has "Defy" alot of Spoof programs so far, including RM,NPRG and azueus Shu
ace696

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea I heard so too.. But I still survive. I guess Oink is at a loss in detecting GT users.
Sonnentier

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ace696 wrote:

I heard of Oink users being banned.
ace696

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sonnetier, I'm still on OiNk, and GT works perfect. No bans so far, I'm still using my old account invite given by a fellow user on this forum.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1