Home   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in 
Fear of a bann

argh6601

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:42 pm    Post subject: Fear of a bann Reply with quote

I am a member on a few good private sites like Oink, however one of the problems i have is that all of the torrents i download only has seeders and im usually the only peer. So far, im doing fine with a 1.05 ratio in greedytorrent. However when i look at my profiles, i noticed that on mostly all of my torrents, it maded my account look like i uploaded data to hardly no one by myself. Its been like this for months now, however i wonder is there anything i can do so it they wont really noticed that well? Right now, i set greedytorrent with a .80 ratio so there wont be that big of a jump in upload. Knowing oink, i think i can get banned however i dont wanna risk my account
OiNK

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Fear of a bann Reply with quote

argh6601 wrote:
I am a member on a few good private sites like Oink, however one of the problems i have is that all of the torrents i download only has seeders and im usually the only peer. So far, im doing fine with a 1.05 ratio in greedytorrent. However when i look at my profiles, i noticed that on mostly all of my torrents, it maded my account look like i uploaded data to hardly no one by myself. Its been like this for months now, however i wonder is there anything i can do so it they wont really noticed that well? Right now, i set greedytorrent with a .80 ratio so there wont be that big of a jump in upload. Knowing oink, i think i can get banned however i dont wanna risk my account

what are you waiting for, go try it at oink. and get your invitee to loose all of his/her invites + get banned for life
lilgeeek

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hm... looks like another preacher. Anyway, Oinky, will believe when you ban me. K?
OiNK

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lilgeeek wrote:
Hm... looks like another preacher. Anyway, Oinky, will believe when you ban me. K?

are you even in oink?
lilgeeek

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes. For months now. I got invited from this forum.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1