Home   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in 
URGENT: Private tracker Caution

Have you ever been banned from a private tracker after using ratio hacking tools?
Yeah, definetely so. :(
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
No, I haven't been caught yet! ;)
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 8

lightningflash

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:45 am    Post subject: URGENT: Private tracker Caution Reply with quote

Warning:

Demonoid administrators may have long known about this program and were defenseless against it!

Now, this has changed. News has been received that Demonoid may detect this hack and have taken steps against it.

Even if you use this, Demonoid may detect it and THROTTLE DOWN YOUR DOWNLOAD SPEEDS! If the hacker does not get the message, a ban may be also possible!

I was banned after using this!Shocked
This may indicate that trackers may now have the power to detect hacks.

PS: If anyone has an invite, PLEASE PM ME! Thanks! Laughing Wink [/u]
gm

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You were banned from Demonoid? Are you sure? Demonoid could care less about ratio their staff has said as much so. Their ratio stats don't even update properly half the time. Why would they ban you for cheating a ratio they could care less about? Their tracker isn't even private in the same way other private trackers are their torrents don't have personal passkeys anyone can upload their .torrent files to Mininova or Piratebay without problem.
miniximit

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lightningflash, are you a... TROLL? Very Happy

if not, then u r a poor victim of some FUD. dont fear, GT is here to stay.
ace696

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL, I agree to gm. Demonoid cares the least about ratio spoofers it looks like. I have been leeching demonoid whenever I can, and I am still able to maintain a ratio of ~2.5 with GT, where I am not even maintaining 0.5 in truth.

Lightningflash, lose the paranoia. GT has never let me down in the past 1 year or so.
RDumbart

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lightningflash

Maybe you weren't banned - Demonoid is blocking some countries, Canada being one of them if I remember correctly.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1