Home   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in 
Can not connect to myself.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> Troubleshooting
Bestfriend

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:50 am    Post subject: Can not connect to myself. Reply with quote

Hello there. I seem to be having some issues with this program. Before we start, I'm on Windows 7 32-bit, so no need to ask.

http://i27.tinypic.com/2lalaw.jpg

In this image, you can see my Utorrent version is 2.0.2 and that I am unable to connect to 127.0.0.1. Which happens to be the proxy address I set in my next picture.

http://i29.tinypic.com/a5bvpj.jpg

I have tried using localhost as the proxy, and using my own local IP and router IP, both gave failed to parse, so I figure those are not what I am supposed to give anyway. The only reason the upload speed is set so high is so I could see whether the program was working regardless of that error. It is not.

I have tried all of this with and without PeerBlocker running, as you may have noticed I marked that as well. I also added all the ports I am using to my firewall and antivirus exceptions list.

I am stuck and any help would be appreciated. And yes, I looked through the topics, but I could not find one mentioning they were unable to connect to their own proxy address.
jesushcirst04992

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

same sh** happening to me, trying to seed a public torrent and i keep getting unable to connect to host
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That looks like one of the trackers registered in your torrent file is having a localhost address. This is nothing to worry about, just ignore it. There's nothing wrong with GreedyTorrent here. As you can see, one of the other tracker request has gone out and updated the ratio with success.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> Troubleshooting All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1