Home   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in 
uTorrent no uploads when GreedyTorrent is on

Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> Troubleshooting
luxaeterna

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 7:19 pm    Post subject: uTorrent no uploads when GreedyTorrent is on Reply with quote

I have a problem that I can't solve myself and that's why I'm asking you. I run uTorrent and it starts uploading up to the maximum upload rate I set (imagine it's 30 kb/s) but when I run GreedyTorrent the upload rate goes down to 1-2 kb/s. If I switch it off, the upload rate goes up again to the maximum.

GreedyTorrent connects perfectly to the tracker and send the modified information perfectly as well, but it undermines my upload rate.

Useful information:
I changed ports, but it didn't take any effect.
I have GreedyTorrent configured as displayed in the pictures and in the documentation.
I tried to run GreedyTorrent both before and after utorrent but there was no improvement.
And I don't know why but sometimes when I run Greedytorrent it doesn't cause my upload rate fall. And I don't do anything different.
This problem happens both in WinXP and Vista

What can I do? It's unbearable to upload to 1-2 kb/s.

Thanks in advance
daddycool

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dunno wats the reason. but lets wait for the moderators. (Although they may take some time in responding)

TRY THIS :- Disable encryption in utorrent
________
Mazda cx-7
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> Troubleshooting All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1