Home   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in 
Failed to parse client request

Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> Troubleshooting
Krumelur

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:26 pm    Post subject: Failed to parse client request Reply with quote

This message is in the log view allways.. what is wrong?

look here

http://i4.tinypic.com/7ys7x95.jpg
lilgeeek

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you want a fellow GT user to look into your issue and provide help, please post more information like:

(1) The client you are using and its version
(2) The tracker address you are using
(3) Screenshots
(4) Steps you have taken to configure GT. If you don't remember, do it from scratch, note down and post.

Also, please do a search before you post it, mostly it will solve your issue if it has been discussed before.

Cheers!
marcusherou

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:10 pm    Post subject: Same error here Reply with quote

Same problem as "Krumelur" but I get some other successful messages sometimes as well.

Client: utorrent 1.7.5

Symptom:
utorrent is reporting that it can upload&download with good speeds but the bittorrent sites won't update the "uploaded" ticker.

Steps:
* Installed GT
* Set port to 22122
* Set proxy setting in utorrent to 127.0.0.1 and port 22122, listening port 22123.
* Configured the FW to fwd 22122 to the machine.
* Tested externally to see if 22122 got through = yes

And here we are Smile
marcusherou

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:55 pm    Post subject: now it works Reply with quote

I disabled all extra features in utorrent like DHT etc (BitTorrent tab) and now the failed stuff has gone away.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> Troubleshooting All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1