Home   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in 
GT + azureus vuze 3.0.5.2 question (poll. why do you use GT)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> Troubleshooting

Why do you use GT?
I like to test new software
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I can't keep up the ratio with my ADSL
42%
 42%  [ 3 ]
I belive my transfer rate will go faster if i do
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Im afraid to get banned because of my ratio
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Im so so greedy
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

slavermaker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:10 pm    Post subject: GT + azureus vuze 3.0.5.2 question (poll. why do you use GT) Reply with quote

hello there, thanks for the software, good work.

i just installed gt on my computer, using azureus vuze 3.0.5.2, configure all settings as shown in the instructions, + router config for GT port, then double check settings and restarted azureus.

gt starts without a problem, log shows no problems, and azureus works as always, then i noticed that GT has a mssg "GT is idle" and all log filse says 18:42 in the time. no new log there, i guess it should show something new right??? if not how do i know is working...

i tried searching info about this, i found that some ppl has to manually update the tracker? i got more confused so i made this post, sorry for the bother and for the bad english,

and thx again for the software. keep the good work.

ooh, upnp is disable in azureus if tht makes a diference.
lilgeeek

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hm... GT shows "Idle" when your bittorrent client is not requesting any tracker updates. I.e., GT doesnt do anything until your client contacts it for an update. I guess it has already been explained in previous posts in the forum.

But, if in case you are not seeing any updates even in the long run, refer to the online documentation and reconfigure GT. Most probable cause is that you have not configured it properly, the tracker request must go through GT to get your ratio spoofed Smile
slavermaker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you for your time,
i read the documentation again, and recheck all my settings, all stand as instructed here, im going to leave the program running for a longer time and see if something happends.

any tip is welcome :)
slavermaker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wohoooooo, its working!! i only had to wait a little bit more to see some action, my ratio has started to improve yeaaaahhhhh :)

ty very much gr8 program
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GreedyTorrent works with Vuze. Here's the tutorial on how to configure it (pretty much same as Azureus tutorial):

http://www.greedytorrent.com/docs/guides/vuze/

The key is to restart Vuze after configuration. Proxy settings are detected only after a restart.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> Troubleshooting All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1