Home   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in 
Python Cheat Proxy

sjm

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:25 pm    Post subject: Python Cheat Proxy Reply with quote

I've written a BitTorrent cheat proxy in Python which may be of interest to some of the people on this forum who have been asking for a native Linux version of GreedyTorrent. It should work under any operating system that Python does.

So far it's only me that's been using it but I would appreciate any feedback anyone might have, bugs especially. My email address is sjm@spamcop.net.

Right now it can be fetched using Mercurial:

Code:
hg clone http://code.16hz.net/cheatproxy/

or there's a link to download an archive at the aforementioned URL if you don't have/want Mercurial installed.
GregTheGerg

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That link doesn't work, I'd really like it if you could email it to me at gregthegerg@gmail.com that be great. Thanks! ^_^
GregTheGerg

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on, I'd really like the code, but I don't want to install Mercurial... ;_;
miniximit

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i installed mercurial on ubuntu intrepid, but has no idea how to start the program. nothing in the menus. as for the Url above it shows nothing too.

we need greedytorrent on linux! or at least a wine-customized version like picasa. almost 99% working already, in fact, occassionally it has worked under wine before.
_pussbb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who should I also just did a console program
http://krabik.co.ua/?c=welcome&m=download&id=22
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1