Home   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in 
GreedyTorrent for Mac released!

Does GreedyTorrent for Mac work for you as expected?
Yes!
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
No (will comment)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Partially...
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

dmitriypavlov

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:50 pm    Post subject: GreedyTorrent for Mac released! Reply with quote

Hello to all members!

I'm glad to inform you that a Mac OS X port of GreedyTorrent has been released by me.
I've contacted Alex N J an he wrote me back and said that it is ok to port and distribute GreedyTorrent for Mac at my own website.
The official announcement by Alex will follow as soon as he gets some spare time.
But for now the download links and tutorials are available at my website

http://dmitriypavlov.com/greedytorrent

Please comment.
dmitriypavlov

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump!
Syan48306

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:58 am    Post subject: Re: GreedyTorrent for Mac released! Reply with quote

dmitriypavlov wrote:
Hello to all members!

I'm glad to inform you that a Mac OS X port of GreedyTorrent has been released by me.
I've contacted Alex N J an he wrote me back and said that it is ok to port and distribute GreedyTorrent for Mac at my own website.
The official announcement by Alex will follow as soon as he gets some spare time.
But for now the download links and tutorials are available at my website

http://dmitriypavlov.com/greedytorrent

Please comment.

I just reregistered to this forum just to say thank you so much for porting this over. It's unfortunate it takes 180+ mgs for a standalone wine + GT port but hell I'm not complaining.
tocheskey

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:56 pm    Post subject: greedytorrent for mac Reply with quote

does anyone have a port of this still? I cant find it online anywhere! Sad if so, PLEASE let me know!

Thanks much!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1