Home   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in 
Caught on using GT and ban
Goto page 1, 2  Next

marlina

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:24 pm    Post subject: Caught on using GT and ban Reply with quote

Hello
One guy has been caught on using GT...
Admins of Polish famous private trakcer polishtracker.org cought him; this is cached discussion from torrentinvite site: http://tinyurl.com/yarr4lx

Discussion is in Polish, however the main point are admin's words that they see if someone uses GT:
"You used greedy,
Reason: 2009-07-23,18:31:14 GREEDY ip: 83.29.43.72"

Do you have any comments on that? Is is possible?
What is more, they banned me too. I didn't exacurate wit GT, I didn't send fake upload more than my ISP provide. I did everything that I usually do on FTN, SCC, waffles and other sites. However only polishtracker banned. :/

And one more question:
GT needs proxy for working. Proxy is forbidden on many private trackers... Do they mean local proxy or proxy via www around the world to hide IP address?
stormcat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crying or Very sad

The paranoid amongst us might wonder if clicking on your link would give away our IP address, to be matched to users of your tracker.

If so... nice try.
smpjcO8

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bet your paranoid StormcatDashanaDustyDickhead- worrying every moment that we'll catch you and ban you: keep worrying -

WE WILL.

Twisted Evil
stormcat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are pulling my plonker, right smpjerk08?

The bullshitting dork who posts
Quote:
smpjcO8

rofl!! caught stormcat as well as loxley - so this where youre lurking eh? boy this new algorithm is getting me well over 20+ cheaters a day when i can be bothered running it not automated yet but... nearly there cheers for the announces guys

Now announces
Quote:
smpcjO8

I bet your paranoid StormcatDashanaDustyDickhead- worrying every moment that we'll catch you and ban you: keep worrying - WE WILL.

???

Did you catch me or not?

NO!

Even Puppywolf is bragging these days:
Quote:
Davveywolf (Administrator)

We is very good at catching ratio cheaters and others who think making a second account will help.
The cheat detection system here is one of the best around and many other sites would love to have access to it but for obvious reasons we do not share outside of our sites. Also the duplicate account system is good and catches many silly users who think I am in ratio watch Oh I know I'll make another account (as if we hadn't thought of that)

What you tossers NEED to understand is that it is your stupid inconsistent rules, your ATTITUDE, and your unbelievable EGOs that are what are wrong with your site, not the fact that we can cheat your ratios.

The sig says it all:

Still on thebox.bz with GT,
pissing on the face of smpjerkO8 and Davveywank
Jerk

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

I don't want to create new topic with same name

I succesfuly used GT for several months on few torrents, however I got ban at same time with my friend few days ago (he also used GT)

Ban message is on Russian, so I'll try to translate

Аккаунт заблокирован. Срок окончания блокировки - Вечный, причина - Читерство: AutoBan (Cheater, 5.0000x (5), uTorrent (16688)). Для связи с администрацией пишите на x@x.x

This account is blocked. Term - permanent. Reason - cheating: AutoBan (Cheater, 5.0000x (5), uTorrent (16688)). Contact admin via email...

GT reported each 1MB upload as 5MB
GT 1.00 beta
uTorrent 1.84
stormcat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah... that's the problem:

1Mb reported as 5Mb...

Way too high!!

Good luck next time Wink
Jerk

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw users set something like x100000 ratio. In that cases other users reported unussual upload size (even in petabytes)

In my case I got AutoBan (so system autodetected cheating and banned me - not manually by admin)

I afraid that I can be banned even for 1MB as 1.1MB, because protection system calculated my exact ratio (x5)
Jerk

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also I want to note that I have only 80kb/s upload only. So x5 makes about 200kb/s upload speed.

it's not a 50MB/s x5
stormcat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bad luck then with your tracker Sad

But on the plus side, noone's caught me yet Smile

Oh... tell a lie, I did get banned for cheating Pirate Bay.

Damn.
helloansuman

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I m using greedy for more than a year & i was not got caught by any tracker Smile...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2