Home   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in 
Davveywolf FAIL - thebox.bz

Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> Chat, flaming and discussions about ethics
Dusty

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:11 pm    Post subject: Davveywolf FAIL - thebox.bz Reply with quote

That's right - see below - the BabyWoof is going away

LOL!

Davveywank has had a reeeeeallly tough year... the diddums.

GOOD - now fukk off completely you cunnt, go do something useful - stop wiping your fat slimey arrse with a tracker.

Go view your entry on ED and consider yourself despised, loathed, and generally pissed on.

You were a total ARRSE as a staff member on the BZ sites.

You couldn't tell the difference between British TV and British interest.

You knew fukk all about the subjects covered on occult.bz.

You were a waste of bandwidth.

Now - go play with the lighter fuel.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sep-19-10 - Davveywolf - a big thank you

I'm sad to have to tell you that Davveywolf is stepping down from the staff on this site.

DW has had a really tough year and has stuck with us as long as he could, for which we're eternally grateful. He's been a hard-working member of our upper staff for a long time now, and a huge as* to TheBz sites.

His real life needs to take priority over his work here, and I totally understand his need to step down. Working as staff is definitely not an easy task and at times it is very demanding and challenging.

I'm posting here to say a HUGE thank you to Davvey for all his hard work over the last couple of years. And I'd love the other users here to post here in the forums and say a quick thank you too.

Thank you again, Davveywolf!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh.... and yes, I'm STILL on BZ sites with Greedytorrent.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> Chat, flaming and discussions about ethics All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1