Home   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in 
New Feature

raynerape

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be short. My feature requests are:

1.THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT! Randomized modifier within X% (set by user) up and down for each query. Ex: x10 modifier at 50% flunctuation could range between x5.00 and x15.00.

2. Random % to use x1 or even x0 modifier to simulate moments without upload traffic. Very important for those who modify by Download. Ex: 5% would make 5 out of 100 queries respond with non modified traffic or zeroed (non changed since last query) traffic.
Helios

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi raynerape,

I have made this a new thread. Can u explain a bit more on what exactly u wish to see in the future releases. The above post is a bit confusing. Can u please elaborate.

regards
Helios
Melvinmeow

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think hes asking for the option to change the fake percentage increaser.

Either that or hes asking it to be more random???

I dont think he worded it all that well myself. So dont feel bad.

English musnt be his first language Wink
cherwonk

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There wouldnt be need to randomise the upload amounts with this . It only multipies the amount that the original client sends to the tracker. Being that , the amounts are already randomised. So if you uploaded 0 multiply that and you get............doh 0 .

Losers , you dont even know what the program you are using does. You need to upload something to make it work. So those that were talking about not even uploading , thats a quick way to a ban.
ace696

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cherwonk wrote:

Losers , you dont even know what the program you are using does. You need to upload something to make it work. So those that were talking about not even uploading , thats a quick way to a ban.

You're wrong... Laughing

A bittorrent client "will" upload at least a small amount of data, if any peer connects to it.. So, it wont be zero in that case.

Then, when its a seed only torrent... There's no one to upload to.. I.e., that case you will have GT ratio x 0 = 0.. This is exactly same as a legitimate user, who does not use GT would experience. What you say? Any difference?

May be I'm wrong, I don't see that "quick way" to ban.. Details???? Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1