Home   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in 
Greedy Access
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> Chat, flaming and discussions about ethics
uberrig

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:19 pm    Post subject: Greedy Access Reply with quote

Can I have admin status here?

I don't mind hunting for cheaters on site, but it would be a bit easier if I had a reference of some IP's from here.

Thx in advance.

//U
________
Diablo

Last edited by uberrig on Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
cherwonk

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing You are way too funny.

I have experience also ... admin would be too much work though , just a mod will be fine .
Diablo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

admin status... what happened ???

u got fired ??
nuget

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diablo wrote:
admin status... what happened ???

u got fired ??

Fired.... Shocked

for something you do for fun Rolling Eyes

rite.... and ehm its passed bedtime go sleep
uberrig

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diablo... I wasn't fired, I was asking for a volunteer position.
Are you saying that you get recompense in monetary form for the duties you fulfill here?
Are you now verifying my suspicions about being paid employees of the mpaa?

Ok.. admin status is asking a bit much, how 'bout just mod status.

Failing that you could always just tell me to gain axx to info here via other means.

Get back to me on this at your earliest, non cheating, convenience.

//U
________
Vaporizer wiki

Last edited by uberrig on Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
ACiDismyBITCH

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

uberrig wrote:
Diablo... I wasn't fired, I was asking for a volunteer position.
Are you saying that you get recompense in monetary form for the duties you fulfill here?
Are you now verifying my suspicions about being paid employees of the mpaa?

Ok.. admin status is asking a bit much, how 'bout just mod status.

Failing that you could always just tell me to gain axx to info here via other means.

Get back to me on this at your earliest, non cheating, convenience.

//U

I will make a deal with you! I will give you my ip if you become my new bit**!? now i just dont let anyone be my bit**, so you should feel lucky and accept my very kind offer! Dont worry about ACiD i made a deal with Sathanas and he is willing to do a trade for something!
Sathanas

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hold on a second! You can't have all the bit** from this site! Tell you what. Let's make a co** contest between uberrig and Acid! Let the best bit** win! You can take the one that sucks better. Although, I must admit that Acid is one SERIOUS co**. I don't know if this uberrig piece of sh** can give head like Acid does. Embarassed
DarkKnight99

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:13 am    Post subject: Greedy torrent is great Reply with quote

I recall reading on another website an article where the creator of the so called Bit Torrent software, one Bram Cohen stated that enforcing ratios goes against the spirit of Bit torrents, as there needed to be a certain number of leeched versus seeds in a healthy swarm. Now, I can tell you in a closed community like OINK,
or BITHQ, you end up with all seeders...its nearly impossible to meet your ratio, and you're always one step away from being banned. This is so wrong. So I use greedy torrent on a 1 to 1 basis just to survive. Besides, at these sites how can one pirate cheat another? I am uploading all my connection allows ok? No, under the current system because my connection is slow I would be banned. Crying or Very sad
ADSL (l)user

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you had fast connection you would think differently Smile

Hahahahaha, seed what you leach, load of bullsh*t.

Why not rather ONLY seed what you leech. Some of those admins have 300 ratio with TBs uploaded. No wonder you cannot get 1-1 ratio. Ever.

Until now, that is Smile
dryden

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
one Bram Cohen stated that enforcing ratios goes against the spirit of Bit torrents

Rightly so. In the worst of these private communities the BitTorrent protocol has degenerated into some FastTrack clone with a different meta-info distribution mechanism: it is multi-server -> client, instead of (server -> client) && (client <-> client); the way the BitTorrent protocol is meant to be used.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> Chat, flaming and discussions about ethics All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2