Home   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in 
Hoooorrraay .........
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> Chat, flaming and discussions about ethics
apollo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:59 am    Post subject: Hoooorrraay ......... Reply with quote

Just saw in the downloads page that GT crossed 10,000 downloads .
Very Happy

me never thought this ... its only a week since GT was released (download page says so !)... and i remember last week when i googled "greedytorrent" i didnt see much results ... now it seems google shows around 17000 results !!

thou i dont download much ...it seems GT works fine .

so 10,000 downloads is good .... GT is going well Smile

btw, i had read an interview with the developer of GT but cant see any links to it in this site Confused
natedogg

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:34 am    Post subject: Re: Hoooorrraay ......... Reply with quote

apollo wrote:
Just saw in the downloads page that GT crossed 10,000 downloads .
Very Happy

me never thought this ... its only a week since GT was released (download page says so !)... and i remember last week when i googled "greedytorrent" i didnt see much results ... now it seems google shows around 17000 results !!

thou i dont download much ...it seems GT works fine .

so 10,000 downloads is good .... GT is going well Smile

btw, i had read an interview with the developer of GT but cant see any links to it in this site Confused

10k download in a week.. Not bad at all.. Shows how much leechers are out there......

Leech leech leech... More leeches ahoy!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Cool
natedogg

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think its the QnA...

http://www.zeropaid.com/news/8525/Greedy+Torrent+-+Q&A+with+Alex+NJ,+the+developer
apollo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks natedogg Smile
Melvinmeow

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who says that figure is correct?
You can easily modify html,php, or the db that keeps track for that matter.

Ive seen alot of people do similiar things.
Trying to hype something up.

"This is the best thing since sliced bread... buy it now our operators are standing by. "
Pointing to a used condom. Arrow
cherwonk

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure 10000 downloads with 75 members here . Rolling Eyes
ACiDismyBITCH

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cherwonk wrote:

This is a forum noob! go on most private sites atleast 20,000 members but only about 100 post so fu** you!
cherwonk

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know , I'm trying to be halfway civil here. Why cant you try ....just alittle . You dont see me calling you a faggot homo ( which is what you are , that is if you get off having Acid as your bit**)
Can you possible have a post using real words and not one swearing ??? Doubt it.
ACiD

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ACiDismyBITCH wrote:
cherwonk wrote:

This is a forum noob! go on most private sites atleast 20,000 members but only about 100 post so fu** you!

Why oh why do you still pretend to know what your talking about?!?!?!?!

I have 20,000 users and 9687 posts in the last 3-4 months. Quit pretending, you know absolutely nothing!
ACiDismyBITCH

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cherwonk wrote:
You know , I'm trying to be halfway civil here. Why cant you try ....just alittle . You dont see me calling you a faggot homo ( which is what you are , that is if you get off having Acid as your bit**)
Can you possible have a post using real words and not one swearing ??? Doubt it.

civil dont make me laugh from day one you have been bit**! Your a hypocrite saying we steal bandwidth from ppl and then you go and steal from companys and the scene! Dont come here with that civil BS!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> Chat, flaming and discussions about ethics All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2