Home   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in 
One lil' question....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> Chat, flaming and discussions about ethics
ace696

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:59 am    Post subject: One lil' question.... Reply with quote

Hey, one lil' question for people who think the software is greeeedy and not the public.

Do you think your bittorrent client likes 1:1 ratio enforcement? If then why there's upload capping feature in it...... For example, uTorrent's upload can be limited, to just about any low values, even for individual torrents.... Surprised
Diablo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

s/w aint greedy ...it just luves to big numbers Smile
Sonnentier

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:20 am    Post subject: Re: One lil' question.... Reply with quote

ace696 wrote:
Hey, one lil' question for people who think the software is greeeedy and not the public.

Do you think your bittorrent client likes 1:1 ratio enforcement? If then why there's upload capping feature in it...... For example, uTorrent's upload can be limited, to just about any low values, even for individual torrents.... Surprised

There is upload and download capping Very Happy If you cap the d/l to the value of your u/l, being fair might be easier Rolling Eyes

And in case you didn't know, with veeery low upload the download is even limited by µTorrent..

If you have no more arguments than "the client doesn't like a 1:1 ratio enforcement" it's a bit laughable Smile
ACiD

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

The whole point to this "lil question" is useless.

I think he just finally read the utorrent faq and is learning how it works.. Give him time, soon he will understand properly.. They really shouldn't let 12 year olds operate computers...

If you don't want to share, why bother using a program? Go rip off the public sites, we obviously don't want you, your not part of a community, you are just a waste of space really.
uberrig

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got a lil question..

Is it against site rules for me to go outside of this forum board and tell everyone how GT is being paid by Bram and the mpaa?

Also, is it against the rules to steal info from here and use it against cheaters?

Furthermore, is it against site rules if I pwn joo for being puppets of the mpaa?

Thx in advance n00blets,

//U
________
No2 Vaporizer

Last edited by uberrig on Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
jackass

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

uberrig wrote:
I got a lil question..

Is it against site rules for me to go outside of this forum board and tell everyone how GT is being paid by Bram and the mpaa?

Also, is it against the rules to steal info from here and use it against cheaters?

Furthermore, is it against site rules if I pwn joo for being puppets of the mpaa?

Thx in advance n00blets,

//U

Some of these guys here may be n00blets to leeching, but you must obviously be on the advent of being a complete retard,.......Retard !! Damn-it, man, where do you get off using others info to use against cheaters? Hey, man. I got a great idea, why dont you give me your personal info and I'll use it against you, .... LOSER. Better yet, I'll just gang-bang your li'l titty girlfriend, sell her off for some coin, while she gets stuffed. And no, I'm pretty sure that its not against site rules in using other pple's personal info while I do the same back to you....what a f-u-c-k-i-n-g loser you are. F-U-C-K, man, you are really stupid, man. Where in the hell do you get off with such a retard post as yours. Oh, no..... I forgot. You got off on such an idea on your own, don't ya....must of taken a lot of stroking.....know what I mean?
AloneInTheDark

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

uberrig wrote:

actually, gt is a late comer when it comes to cheating on torrent sites. there are other other tools like nrpg ratiomaster, hacked bitcomet, hacked utorrent clients (uTraitor, uTorrent Xtreme Leecher Edition), modded azureus (Shu) and lots more for other system.
cherwonk

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes this true , and more than half of those others are stoppable. It uses up alot resources on the server to do it also. That was the biggest reason we went ratioless. Take cheating out of the equation and yousave so much stress on the server...pages load faster and members are happier
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> Chat, flaming and discussions about ethics All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1