Home   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in 
ADMINS! Your forum is being spammed by morons!!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> Chat, flaming and discussions about ethics
Sathanas

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:53 am    Post subject: ADMINS! Your forum is being spammed by morons!!! Reply with quote

When will you start giving out bans?

If all this di*** imbeciles are allowed to ban our a-sses from their sites because of cheating, why do admins of this forum allow them to go around this place and spam how bad it is to cheat, trying to scare people away from cheating and eat fe***?

I like to cheat. Hell, I love it. It makes me feel superior to all those seeding di***. They seed for days to get their ratio to 0.2, while I cheat away. That's why I'm here! Two learn how to be more greedy leecher.

Now, the 64.000$ question is: Why the hell are you sitting on your hands, numbnuts?! Get them the f-uck out of here!
cherwonk

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OH Please dont ban me Sad

I have way too much fun here. Laughing
Sathanas

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I know. You simply enjoy eating fe***.
hitler

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:51 am    Post subject: Re: ADMINS! Your forum is being spammed by morons!!! Reply with quote

Sathanas wrote:

If all this di*** imbeciles are allowed to ban our a-sses from their sites because of cheating, why do admins of this forum allow them to go around this place and spam how bad it is to cheat, trying to scare people away from cheating and eat fe***?

Sathanas...they keep this forum active.. so y ban them.. lets hav some fun man..
methods

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:53 pm    Post subject: Re: ADMINS! Your forum is being spammed by morons!!! Reply with quote

Sorry I just couldn't leave this one alone. I have no wish to participate in the flame war you guys have going on. However I'd just like to point out two things.

Sathanas wrote:
That's why I'm here! Two learn how to be more greedy leecher.

One: With a statement like this should you really be calling other people morons? Did you mean to say "Too learn how to be a better greedy leecher". If your going to make a statement like that. You really should make sure your not the "pot calling the kettle black".

Sathanas wrote:
I like to cheat. Hell, I love it. It makes me feel superior to all those seeding di***. They seed for days to get their ratio to 0.2, while I cheat away. That's why I'm here! Two learn how to be more greedy leecher.

Two: The admins of this site say that this tool was developed to help users with Bw problems obtain a 1:1 ratio. A survival kit for the leech if you will.

With a statement such as that. Shouldn't you be considered for a ban yourself? Due to self proclaimed improper use of the tool.

If the admins of this forum truly believe the rhetoric they have been spouting around here, and also wish to remain impartial. Then they would probably need to ban about 80% of this forum.
Sathanas

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One: No.

Two: No.
lilgeeek

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sathanas wrote:
One: No.

Two: No.

LOL! Laughing Laughing Laughing
getreal

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This topic is brilliant, brilliant i tell you!
cherwonk

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes it is brilliant.But as I said all good things must end .So I guess we will leave you here to play with yourselves.... Smile

PS. you do know your all f*cked.The fix is almost done and that'll be it. I offered some of you invites to a ratioless tracker , but was turned down??Why ?? Is it because your cheating wont matter?Later boys its been a hoot.
badnonsense

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:00 am    Post subject: Re: ADMINS! Your forum is being spammed by morons!!! Reply with quote

Quote:

I could not agree more.

Me too.

Used to use RM, was even on the forums too for some time, till I discovered GT {not dissing RM or anything}

No sense in seeding for days on end when you can do it in less than an hour or 2.
Quote:
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> Chat, flaming and discussions about ethics All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2