Home   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in 
Why cheat?

uberrig

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:02 am    Post subject: Why cheat? Reply with quote

Why Cheat?

I'll tell you why. Because you're all a bunch of clods that couldn't seed an honest amount if your lives depended on it.

Soon all trackers will be ratioless, and you'll have to... HAVE TO.. seed for X amount of hours, like 120, before it'll be considered 'seeded to a fair share'. Good luck spoofing that one numbnuts.

God it feels good to spam this unholy piece of siht site again.

fcuk you staffers and cheaters Smile

//U
________
California Dispensaries

Last edited by uberrig on Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
astalavista86

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You tell this because you probably live in a country where a DSL line is most of the times SDSL type and you can seed as fast as downloading. Well I'll tell you the following: I live in Greece where the top upload speed someone can select in resonable prices is 256 Kbps. There are no SDSL line except the case you live in Athens where you can get one 512/512 for about 100 Euros a month. Now in my exapmle, I own a 2048/256 line and I want to download files from a greek tracker where many of the visitors are Greeks who live in other countries and have very fast lines. Some people think that ratio is something like the length of their penis and create a ratio as big as 15 because they live in Germany and have 10Mbits upload! Do you want to tell me how the fu** can I seed a file when there are 550 seeders and about 40 leechers when I finish downloading it? Don't I have the right to be a member just because I CAN'T seed? I wouldn't have to cheat if the ratio requirement was 0.1 and not 1 or (even better) according to the upload speed someone has! When I had an LLU internet access and had an 640 upload speed and 67KB/s there was no problem. But my isp made some downgrades and now my avarage upload speed is 15KB/s

Now smart boy, tell me what should I do to remain a member? Why are some people able upload with 10Mbits and create a ratio (that for me is like a dream) in just one night? Some people are able to provide what I can't!

This is where greedy torrent comes in handy. My computer is 24/7 online and I do my best to seed as much as I can! But I gives me a good ratio for the effort I do!
Nirvana

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 5:39 am    Post subject: Re: Why cheat? Reply with quote

uberrig wrote:
Why Cheat?

I'll tell you why. Because you're all a bunch of clods that couldn't seed an honest amount if your lives depended on it.

Soon all trackers will be ratioless, and you'll have to... HAVE TO.. seed for X amount of hours, like 120, before it'll be considered 'seeded to a fair share'. Good luck spoofing that one numbnuts.

//U

U need somethin "BIG" to be stuck into your F**Kin MOUTH And your A$$. I be "Glad" to do it , A$$Hole . Man, that feels GREAT saying that.
uberrig

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Why cheat? Reply with quote

Nirvana wrote:
uberrig wrote:
Why Cheat?

//U

U need somethin "BIG" to be stuck into your F**Kin MOUTH And your A$$. I be "Glad" to do it , A$$Hole . Man, that feels GREAT saying that.

I live in Canada, come get me biatch Razz
________
Wiki Vaporizer

Last edited by uberrig on Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
denmother

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:07 pm    Post subject: ppl are stupid and tnx for this tool Reply with quote

Like that guy from greec said. Not everybody have money for seeding 24/7 or to get 5-10mbps upload speed.

I have 20mbps/1mbps i seed but not to much, reason very expensive electricity and also if i want higher upload speed then 1mbps i have to pay for every mbps 120€ a month.

WHO THINK THIS TOOL SUCK,

YOU STEAL FROM HOLYWOOD WE STILL FROM YOU!
IS A MAGIC CIRCLE.

PPL WHO HAVE GOOD INTERNET FOR LOW PRICES should support ppl who dont have it...
but NO, they are acting like hollywood... So i support this site totaly even with few $ if needed..

cheers keep up a good work
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1