Home   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in 
useless staff

Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> Chat, flaming and discussions about ethics
uberrig

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:26 am    Post subject: useless staff Reply with quote

the staff here are fncking useless... I should just flame ad nauseum forcing them to come up with site rules, chase after my posts, set filters to change words....... wait, I've already done that. wow, nothing better for them to do than chase me instead of just answering questions and ignoring me. good to see the staff are 3 years old and can't comprehend ignoring bad users.

a$$hats.

//U
________
Glass bubblers

Last edited by uberrig on Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Melvinmeow

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well they could be spending their time trying their cheat on more PUBLIC sites that wouldnt even need it to be running...
But theyve already been there and done that.

Maybe we could find more use for our time too...
we could compile them a list of public sites they can try their cheat on lmao
ACiDismyBITCH

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Melvinmeow wrote:
Well they could be spending their time trying their cheat on more PUBLIC sites that wouldnt even need it to be running...
But theyve already been there and done that.

Maybe we could find more use for our time too...
we could compile them a list of public sites they can try their cheat on lmao

Why do the staff caer what 2 bit** as* Sysops have to say? your just pissed off because your site is full of leechers!
jackass

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:42 pm    Post subject: Re: useless staff Reply with quote

uberrig wrote:
the staff here are fncking useless... I should just flame ad nauseum forcing them to come up with site rules, chase after my posts, set filters to change words....... wait, I've already done that. wow, nothing better for them to do than chase me instead of just answering questions and ignoring me. good to see the staff are 3 years old and can't comprehend ignoring bad users.

a$$hats.

//U

hey uber*pig*...wtf are you whining about? I guess if you would stop flam'in them, then I guess they might decide that your not some fk'n loser after all. ...duuhhhh! Why the fu** dont you go drink you goats milk, wallow and play in a pail of cow piss, and wash yourself clean with fermented horeshit....you dumb, fk'n idiot.

fu**, your stupid man.
methods

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:38 am    Post subject: Re: useless staff Reply with quote

jackass wrote:
uberrig wrote:

a$$hats.

//U

hey uber*pig*...wtf are you whining about? I guess if you would stop flam'in them, then I guess they might decide that your not some fk'n loser after all. ...duuhhhh! Why the fu** dont you go drink you goats milk, wallow and play in a pail of cow piss, and wash yourself clean with fermented horeshit....you dumb, fk'n idiot.

fu**, your stupid man.

Flaming them??? What would you call, what you just posted?

There's a lot I fail to understand about these forums, but your 4 flame (by may count) of uberrig takes the cake. I mean what exactly is wrong with goats milk, and how did you intent it to degrade him? I really missed the whole point to that one.
ace696

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think uberpig is dead. Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

* ** *** ***** is all I could see!! Mad
uberrig

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nah I'm still here and flaming the useless hats of azz staff they have here, just spammed a few more parts of the site, hopefully they'll chase those down too and add a few more filters, or try and ban me maybe.

Hope I get banned so I have a reason to Ddos them.

//U
________
SUZUKI KIZASHI HISTORY

Last edited by uberrig on Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
lilgeeek

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG, the pig is back.

Did your lame devs get you an anti-GT patch for your sorry-as* tracker, pig? Or you started using GT?

Haha! LOL!! Very Happy
uberrig

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lilgeeek wrote:
OMG, the pig is back.

Did your lame devs get you an anti-GT patch for your sorry-as* tracker, pig? Or you started using GT?

Haha! LOL!! Very Happy

Nah, just occasionally I like to pop in here, flame cheating whores and then leave, go back to my site and catch another 50 of you, ban you and your ip range, then let my friends at another 10 sites know about it and range ban you there too

Sucks to be a loser cheater doesn't it clonw
________
Head Shop
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> Chat, flaming and discussions about ethics All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1