Home   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in 
GreedyTorrent v1.01 beta build 170 released
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> Announcements
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:24 am    Post subject: GreedyTorrent v1.01 beta build 170 released Reply with quote

GreedyTorrent's first beta build is now open to the public. Enjoy! Very Happy
uberrig

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes.. please do enjoy being a lowlife cheater leech with nothing better to do than not share.

Smile

//U
________
Ford Mustang Specifications

Last edited by uberrig on Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
hav3k

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Razz
CatsMeow

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got banned from 3 of the private sites I was a member of for over 18 weeks.
When I tried logging in 1 of the sites told me:

"Your account has been disabled due to using the GT ratio cheating tool, have a nice day dumbass."

Another sites telling me this:
(externally hosted image has been removed)
(Give me the option to host it locally and I will. Wink It was removed cause it shows I was nabbed on a site while using their crummy software for the real reason the image was removed wasnt it?)
I wasnt even freaken using it on this particular file. I was really seeding until I seen this stupid app. Now I get banned for being a cheater!! GRRRR!!

I thought they couldnt detect it? Least its still working on a few of my sites but I really liked those 3 sites.
Can I get my moneyback? I sent a donation to this site cause I thought the tool worked great but it just got me banned so im going back to ratiomaster which they havent stopped me with yet

Last edited by CatsMeow on Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:10 am; edited 1 time in total
hav3k

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You took the risk & paid the price. Its not the fault of the developers you cheated on the site and got caught.
CatsMeow

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hav3k wrote:
You took the risk & paid the price. Its not the fault of the developers you cheated on the site and got caught.

I was under the as* the sites couldnt detect it. I guess the facts about this client should thus be changed since theres a few sites starting to detect it now??
ACiD

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who remembers me saying it is only a matter of time? lol...

This user was a member for 28 weeks.. So sad....

2007-03-19 - Demoted to 'Black Listed' by ACiD.
Ratio Cheating using GreedyTorrent

Another one bites the dust! Twisted Evil

Caught quite a few of you guys so far.. Don't worry, we will share your information to all the private trackers so they can update their ban lists... Enjoy! Don't say we didn't warn you...

If you haven't been caught yet, its only a matter of time...
nuget

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greedytorrent FTW!

Now you see what happens when you mess with the wrong code Arrow

NEXT!
cherwonk

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

and so it begins, you all will lose your accounts....maybe not today or tomorrow. But in the next week., they will be gone . Looks like its Public tracker hell for all of you. Wink

You gotta realise we wont put up with your cheating crap any more. as soon as a fix is made for it , all private trackers will be running it with in a week. Must be some weak software there. Took a few months to get the ratiomaster Laughing
Diablo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CatsMeow wrote:

"Your account has been disabled due to using the GT ratio cheating tool, have a nice day dumbass."

Nice try dumbo....

few sites can detect it now ... which one does ??

you were the guy preaching about HONESTY in the other thread then why did u tried GT in the first place ??

btw good photoshopping Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> Announcements All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2