Home   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in 
Download reported Incorect

User983749387

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:34 pm    Post subject: Download reported Incorect Reply with quote

Ok let's begin:

I want to download torrent x. If I let download of torrent x from the beginning to the end without stooping it all is ok.

Now the case is I need to stop the torrent x for restart of my comp or other reason, what's happened?

The download amount is not reported correctly to tracker.
Let's say the torrent x has 1Gb. If i download 500 Mb and stop, restart and after start again until finish, total amount of data downloaded reported to tracker is not 100% (1Gb) is always < 100%.

Edited:
Tried utorrent 1.6.1 does the same. It seems "gt" reported to tracker the second half of downloaded amount and the traker interpreted as total amount of download.

I hope you solve this because one admin asked me why mi torrent client reported I downloaded 100% of torrent "x" and the downloaded amount reported to tracker is only about 80% of that torrent?

uTorrent 1.7.7 build 8179
GreedyTorrent 1.0 beta

Thanks for this application, with respect User983749387.
D.Clemo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:54 pm    Post subject: Fri Feb 29 2008 6 34 am Reply with quote

That means a admin was kicking you. I will have a look and see if it was the case or whether there was a error.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> Found bugs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1