Home   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in 
vuze 3.1.1.0 issues working with greedytorrent

Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> Troubleshooting
happybox23

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:06 pm    Post subject: vuze 3.1.1.0 issues working with greedytorrent Reply with quote

I have problem running greedytorrent with vuze 3.1.1.0 I followed the steps located in the site how to configure the vuze torrent to make it work but still when I run both of them greedytorrent on the icon tray could not listen to the specified port. I tried restarting both the vuze and the greedytorrent client but still aren’t working they have both listening port can anyone help me with it?

Followed the step by step instruction on the greedytorrent site how to make it work but still greedytorrent is on idle mode.
Confused
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GreedyTorrent works with Vuze. Here's the tutorial on how to configure it (pretty much same as Azureus tutorial):

http://www.greedytorrent.com/docs/guides/vuze/

The key is to restart Vuze after configuration. Proxy settings are detected only after a restart.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> Troubleshooting All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1