Home   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in 
I've just got banned from tracker

wintermoon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:55 am    Post subject: I've just got banned from tracker Reply with quote

I don't run Greedy usually. I only run this whenever my ratio down too low. I realize that Greedy report TOTAL THE DATA I UPLOADED FROM START TO NOW at once.

Example: I've just got banned from hdbits.ro. A torrent I upload about 18GB total (in ~3 weeks - this time i don't use greedy). Today I want to celebrate a bit my upload so i use greedy. I set report "5 times upload" in Greedy. Suddenly, Greedy reported I upload 5x18GB = 90GB.

And, ofcourse I got banned because tracker realized I upload 90GByte in 30 mins. So In log file I was detected that upload with 400+Mbps (This reason this tracker's Admin report to me)

This tracker update every 30 mins. My maximum upload rate 640kbps ~ 70KBytes/s => so in 30mins I only can upload about ~150MB. And I just want to "cheat" a little with about 5x 150MB = 750MB

Is there any way to make greedy only report multiply ratio only from last update tracker until this update tracker time (10 mins or 30 mins)?

Note that: I using uTorrrent and it has never reported like that. My account summary in tracker always same uTorrent's summary. Sad
badnonsense

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dude. You gotta be careful about how your going to cheat.

I mean GT is probably, at least IMHO the best cheat tool there is. THE BEST Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Next time obviously don't set it so high, right??

Sorry to see that you got banned and all. But I guess thats life, though. I got banned once too, but I don't care. Its just a tracker, you know. Life goes on my friend. get another invite to it. HOpefully one will come your way soon.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> Found bugs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1