Home   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in 
Was working great, not working now

Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> Troubleshooting
Acester

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:13 pm    Post subject: Was working great, not working now Reply with quote

Hey guys, recently I was able to achieve a download speed of 700k and an upload of 0k, and I thought that was amazing.. It's no longer working. I'm not at my home computer right now, so bear with me and I'll try and remember everything..

I'm running the newest version of azureus on windows 7 32 bit. I also have greedytorrent, of course. Azureus is running on port 50xxa where greedy is running on 50xxb. I used guide on this site and made sure the proxy settings were set up correctly, and shortly after it worked great for 1 or 2 torrents.

Now lately, I have tried it again, and greedy picks up the tracker and stuff like normal, but it never shows upload speed = #, download speed = #, and modified upload speed = #. It used to show that, it doesn't now. I modified it to be like, 9.33 x my upload speed, but it seems to not be modifying the speeds anymore.
Any tips? Wink
Acester

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nevermind, I switched to utorrent and it works fine.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> Troubleshooting All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1