Home   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in 
uTorrent and GreedyTorrent

Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> Troubleshooting
nxnja

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:01 am    Post subject: uTorrent and GreedyTorrent Reply with quote

I've tried everything I've read on these forums, and nothing has helped me. I downgraded to version 1.7.1 from the newest version of uTorrent. I set the proxy to 127.0.0.1. I even set greedytorrent to run as administrator which I thought would work, nothing. This is what it's saying...

Download=0, Upload=0, Modified Upload=0

It connects to some trackers, but that's about it. My download stays at 50-100 kb/s. I know this program can work, the first time I ran it i downloaded Prototype at 1.2mb/s. After that it started sh** out on me. It even started working last night when i went to sleep, it was at 900kb/s, then when I got back on it was at fu** 10kb/s. Anyone know if there are any other programs out there that do the same thing, and actually work reliably? Or have any help?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> Troubleshooting All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1