Home   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in 
Thank-you.

johndough

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:23 pm    Post subject: Thank-you. Reply with quote

First let me say thanks for this software. It does what it clams and is free. Alex N J has done a great job with this and WinDoctor Toolkit 2 of course Laughing
And as far as ethics goes, Lets not go there Admins. Very few private trackers exist to solely provide FREE media to the masses anymore. It is ALL about the money! Sad
I'm not here for that drama though.
Simple question. Say you are leeching from two different trackers at the same time. One torrent is uploading extremely well and really needs no upload modified. But the other torrent is uploading very slowly and needs a modified upload.
In this situation I have GT set to report .13 times my download. That equates to 133.12KiB uploaded for every 1 MiB downloaded. This is a very safe and reasonable setting for the torrent that is not uploading well but it also modifies the true upload value of the torrent that is uploading fast.
I guess what I'm getting at is I wish there were a way in GT to report different values to each tracker as far as switching upload/download.
hadd

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank-you
Soackoula

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:46 pm    Post subject: Thank you Reply with quote

I just want too take time too thank the active members for doing what you do and making the community what it is im a long time reader and first time poster so i just wanted to say thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1