Home   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in 
greedy torrent is not as it was before

Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> Troubleshooting
ijlalhaqqani

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:22 am    Post subject: greedy torrent is not as it was before Reply with quote

i used to have utorrent and greedy torrent some months ago. utorrent had speeds of 300-400kb/s most of the time. i think it was because of greedy torrent. but i had to reinstall windows and that utorrent was also gone.but now i have utorrent 2.0.2 and a greedey torrent but my speeds are seldom more than 100. what should i do to increase the speeds. greedy torrent is most of the time idle. i also used to have utorrent settings changed as they are told in youtube videos. but i dont think that the speeds was due to them.
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GreedyTorrent doesn't affect your torrent's speed in any way. You should check your speed with an online speed testing website and make sure they're up to the mark. After that, try downloading a well-seeded torrent, perhaps a linux ISO to verify.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> Troubleshooting All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1