Home   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in 
How do I know that it is working with uTorrent 1.6?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> Troubleshooting
bugme

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:10 pm    Post subject: How do I know that it is working with uTorrent 1.6? Reply with quote

Hi

I have tried to test GT with uTorrent 1.6. I tested with a 11.5MB file download. After some time it showed in the log view window:

Download=11.1 MiB, Upload=9.4 MiB, Modified Upload=26.1 MiB

Now there are two doubts:

1. While the uTorrent was downloading, the very bottom -left corner of GT window always displayed "Greedy Torrent is Idle". If it is working, then why idle message?

2. uTorrent is showing the actual ratio, isn't uTorrent supposed to show the modified ratio?

Keeping the above two doubts in mind, is GT working? I did configure uTorrent according to the direction given at the website.

please help.

Thank you.
bugme

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please help me guys Sad
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:14 am    Post subject: Re: How do I know that it is working with uTorrent 1.6? Reply with quote

bugme wrote:
1. While the uTorrent was downloading, the very bottom -left corner of GT window always displayed "Greedy Torrent is Idle". If it is working, then why idle message?

GreedyTorrent is idle when no client is trying to update through it, i.e., it will be idle 99% of the time. As soon as your bittorrent client tries to update the tracker via GreedyTorrent, you'll see the status change. Once the update is over, it will return back to "Idle".

bugme wrote:
2. uTorrent is showing the actual ratio, isn't uTorrent supposed to show the modified ratio?

No. uTorrent is completely unaware of the modification performed in the report.

bugme wrote:
Keeping the above two doubts in mind, is GT working?

Yes, very much. Smile
bugme

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you admin for clearing my doubts Smile

GT is a great product and I have no doubt about that. So I can only see the effect of GT at the Torrent Tracker's site- right?
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bugme wrote:
So I can only see the effect of GT at the Torrent Tracker's site- right?

Yes.
bugme

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your reply and sorry for this delayed response Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> Troubleshooting All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1