Home   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in 
Selling 0day POC!

ASM_Guy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:26 pm    Post subject: Selling 0day POC! Reply with quote

Hi everyone.
I am here to offer a special proof of concept for Greedytorrent. All versions are affected.

It is about a special crafted packet, when that packet is sent, Greedytorrent crashes. This way you can easily detect who is cheating (with Greedytorrent) and who is not.

A simple script that sends the packet and after checks if user x has crashed (or still online) will do good. If he/she is online then a prolly a normal bt client is running.

I am not going into what part of the program is exploited, because I dont want to have it get fixed so fast. Maybe if I find another vulnerable then I might release one of them.. so far, no.

The price varies, if you have a known public site (for example oink!) then you can have it cheaper than someone mysterious who has no proof of having a bt tracker.

Send me a PM if you are interested.. and oh yea, I will provide 3 versions of the same POC! In C, Perl and PHP.
ADSL (l)user

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On what "proper" torrent clients have you tested this?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1