Home   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in 
Azureus data modified only when Tracker is updated??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> Troubleshooting
gautamicy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:51 am    Post subject: Azureus data modified only when Tracker is updated?? Reply with quote

Hi guys

My greedytorrent is working fine with azureus vuze ... the only problem is that it fakes the upload only when i manually click on the Update Tracker button... otherwise it just shows Greedytorrent idle... Now generally the automatic update tracker is set to around 30 min.. And if greedy tracker suddenly fakes upload of 400 mb after 30 min ill surely get a ban (ive set fake upload to 1 times the download ie 1:1 ratio).. Any suggestions to make the fake uploading more frequent ... Thanks
Sajiv

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only when the torrent client sends the upload ratio value , does GT acts on that value ... so GT will look idle .

Trackers doesnt monitor each and every second of your transaction , client reports the upload ratio value only when it updates... so dont fear .
gautamicy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey thanks for clearing that sajiv... Smile
gautamicy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

damn it i got banned by the site... somehow it detected the use of greedytorrent even when i was using an upload of ratio 1:1 to the download
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> Troubleshooting All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1