Home   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in 
How not to get caught!

davyjones

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:53 am    Post subject: How not to get caught! Reply with quote

Some common sense tips for people:

1. It is funny to fake 2352462345623pb uploads and get yourself as rank 1 uploader but this will get you caught fast. Set greedytorrent to fake something like 1.12 your download. This will keep your ratio more than high enough. Best to not go over a 1.4 ratio ever.

2. Make a few posts on the tracker forums, flashing your name about a bit is going to make moderators see you as a good community member. Dont brag about your uber uploads though Razz

3. Actually leave torrents to seed for a while now and then.. (Only when the moon is full)

4. If you get caught, dont bother bit** on the IRC or something, clear all cookies from your browser and get a new ip (you may need to phone your ISP, or leave you modem offline for 24 hours)

5. If you have access to a second computer on a different internet connection, use one of your invites to make a second account just in case.

good luck and keep pirating the pirates!
hibliss

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i agree totally.

cheaters are getting easier to find. lets keep it easy to hide.
MpEgDiStRo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow amazing. I am a site op on a torrent site and I just busted people using this program. So anyone states they don't get caught is full of crap...

So tell me something if this program is so dam good then why are people getting busted using it?

15.6GB/S is cheating and u will get busted..

Rolling Eyes
lilgeeek

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Instead of bluffing "I just did something to bust GT", why don't you consider posting your sorry website name here so that we can check it out? Got bal** for it? If you can bust GT users then you dont have a problem naming it, do you?? LOL!

The question is, are you as smart as you claim to be?
MpEgDiStRo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am a siteop at funfile and ur point is? All I know u use the program and u will get busted..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1