Home   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in 
Greedy Access
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> Chat, flaming and discussions about ethics
UberLeecher

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Greedy Access Reply with quote

uberrig wrote:
Can I have admin status here?

I don't mind hunting for cheaters on site, but it would be a bit easier if I had a reference of some IP's from here.

Thx in advance.

//U

here is my IP adress, and what you gonna do now? i'm waiting
lol get a fu**** life

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/7650/84948386xn5.jpg
dryden

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you're so brave, then why don't you give him your external ip address instead of your natted one?
UberLeecher

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dryden wrote:
If you're so brave, then why don't you give him your external ip address instead of your natted one?

here it is, and what now? you will report me? hack me? or what...do what ever you want I don't care... just seed torrent so i can leech Wink
dryden

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will do no such thing. But I figured you might as well go all the way. At least now you're a man Wink.

And perhaps someone here will find it worth their time to put you on their blacklist Wink.
badnonsense

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ADSL (l)user wrote:
Some of those admins have 300 ratio with TBs uploaded. No wonder you cannot get 1-1 ratio. Ever.

That because those guys use cheat mods themselve. I wouldn't be surprised they use GT, themselves. Very Happy

Ha!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> Chat, flaming and discussions about ethics All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2