Home   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in 
GT dosen't connect to a certain adress it used to..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> Troubleshooting
Yord9

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:34 pm    Post subject: GT dosen't connect to a certain adress it used to.. Reply with quote

i don't know if they put up some security measure or w/e but i do know now that it doesn't write anything about it anymore in GT log and in the tracker it doesn't change the upload.

it used to work fine with this address but now it doesn't for some reason...

i use uTorrent 1.7.7 and address is of https://tracker.torrentbytes.net

oh and if it means anything it says DHT status: disabled
Flamenquito

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:00 am    Post subject: GT does not connect to Torrent-damage.net Reply with quote

Strange to see that GT used to connect to TD before but when I tried it today (29.5.2008) it just does not show on my GT log!! I just wonder why and whether there is a work around to overcome this bug or perhaps security measure set by the torrent-damage.net tracker. Any valuable response or advise would be most appreciated.

Thanks
Flamenquito

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok guys I found it ... I found the source of the problem Razz

What one should do when encountering similar problem is to check the Bit Torrent box where it says (ask tracker for scrape information). In my case I use utorrent 1.7.7 and when I checked that box, the GT log displayed the info on Torrent-damage.net and the problem was overcome .. a piece of cake hah Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> Troubleshooting All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1