Home   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in 
I am new and have some question help please.

cat72

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:28 pm    Post subject: I am new and have some question help please. Reply with quote

Hi All,

I am new to this so I have some question, I hope you may help me with.

I have been trying to keep my ratio up, I seed but it just does not seem to be enough. I really do not want to get banned for using this. So my question is how do they catch you, is it if you go over the top with the ratio, or can they detect it through the software?

Thank you in advance for your help.
ace696

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do remember, an admin can detect using GT only if you're doing something out of the world. In a way that a normal bittorrent client wont report the ratio.

Some tips:
* Always use upload multiples, the output graph will be random and natural this way. No matter how large value you're using.
* See what your actual upload is, and calculate a multiple of upload that will result in a ratio between 0.9 and 2. Trust me, you'll never get caught this way, and you have your purpose done.
JewEsore73

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:00 am    Post subject: I am new and have some question help please Reply with quote

sorry I put this in the wrong forum.Please redirect to,"I Need Help".
my apology.Thank You.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1