Home   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in 
About GT and ethics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> Chat, flaming and discussions about ethics
RDumbart

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:51 pm    Post subject: About GT and ethics Reply with quote

Tracker admins don't like GreedyTorrent and I can see some logic in it. But...

- There are private LEECHER trackers, Moviex.info being one of them. I've never heard the admins roar about it!
- Some private trackers SELL ratios - so, it's just about the money and not ethics. Any admin roar?

- World's largest OPEN tracker, The Pirate Bay, index torrents with the DHT and peer exchange bits set, just like private trackers. Why???
badnonsense

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

its all about coin on some trackers. Thats all it is. " pay us some coin and we'll give you ratio to make you happy'. Thats greed itself....money. And they {the tracker admins, that is}, call us greedy....a.k.a. "greedy{torrent}".
stormcat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

badnonsense wrote:
its all about coin on some trackers. Thats all it is. " pay us some coin and we'll give you ratio to make you happy'.

A certain nameless tracker [thebox.bz] definately sells ratio... for 'donations'.

As soon as your ratio is down, and you try to upload something to contribute to the community, and get the ratio back up... they make it as difficult as hell by deleting perfectly good uploads.

And two deletions kills your upload rights...

So you CAN'T get back on without paying.

That's why I want to cheat.

Not cheat my peers, not the community, not the sharers - only the anusholes who staff it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> Chat, flaming and discussions about ethics All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1