Home   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in 
This Program is HORRIBLE

GreedyTorrentSucks

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:05 am    Post subject: This Program is HORRIBLE Reply with quote

Greedy Torrent Sucks

It totally goes against the point of using a torrent. The point of using a torrent is to share. If you leech, no one else can download the file, just you. Ever wonder why torrents don't have seeds? It's fu** as* people who use this piece of sh** software.

I hope everyone reads this. Greedy Torrent Sucks!!!

I hope all who use it and those who made it BURN IN HELL!!!
moonboot

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 7:27 pm    Post subject: Re: This Program is HORRIBLE Reply with quote

GreedyTorrentSucks wrote:
Greedy Torrent Sucks

It totally goes against the point of using a torrent. The point of using a torrent is to share. If you leech, no one else can download the file, just you. Ever wonder why torrents don't have seeds? It's fu** as* people who use this piece of sh** software.

OK... I can agree with this point, however you need to ballance the up/down limits to your paticular connection.... slow speed connections like in zimbabwe (for example) cant argue with since you spend hours doing something simple like uploading 1 photo...

anyway, even tho people might use this site for other reasons; don't put the whole site under a brand name such as "Horrible" because that in itself is exactly that!!!

treat any site you write in with respect... DONT do bad!!!
GreedyTorrentSucks

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry ='(
randy1953

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 12:15 am    Post subject: Re: This Program is HORRIBLE Reply with quote

GreedyTorrentSucks wrote:
Greedy Torrent Sucks

I hope everyone reads this. Greedy Torrent Sucks!!!

I hope all who use it and those who made it BURN IN HELL!!!

Well yes and no the higher level trackers becom very hard to seed and you almos need a seedbox on everyone why because idots buy seedboxes and change the playing field. That is why you see so many cheaters most would seed if they could but they end up with no leachers to seed because the window of oportunity is very small thanks to seedbox users.

The other thing this progam is not that good at all. Other programs like ratio faker are much better as they allow info sent to the trackers in various sizes like it would be if you were seeding. Greedy torrent does not and I feel the likelyhood of getting banned wit this is very high.

The last thing is the best way to use something like this is just to boost up your ratio and then go back to normal seedign if you use it daily with high numbers you will get caught and banned.

Oh sorry last this they should make this program downloadable its not I do not care what anyones says I tried 3 times to dl this crap and each time it did dl something and that something was the correct file size however it was not a exe file at all just a stupid html doc. So this site is up to something very fishy.
Best
Jofn
ace696

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GreedyTorrentSucks have been banned, it looks like. I can't find him on the board anymore.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1