Home   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in 
Changes at TheBox.bz

Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> Chat, flaming and discussions about ethics
Dusty

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:41 pm    Post subject: Changes at TheBox.bz Reply with quote

Firstly, well hey... Staff Moron Hexelein has now gone from The Box!

Fukking good riddance. Bye.

"Gone, but not Forgiven"

Watching you now, Davveywank ;-)

-

Secondly - an "Admin Exception" has been made for part-Oz-funded British TV series 'Private Schulz'!!!

http://thebox.bz/details.php?id=72786

This is a [b]MASSIVE[/b] change to their previous arrogant state - staff have listened to the ranting on blog.P2PVine.com about their fukkwit banning of obviously Brit TV. Evidentally Sweetmess is a fairly sensible TB staffer.

Keep this up on The Box and I might have to stop cheating you with GT!

-
stormcat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah... you'll still find that Davveywank is fukking the BZ sites up with his anusholeness.

He even appears on the 'self-help' .bz sites... If he did more self-help, rather than self-abuse, he might have a life and be able to stop himself fukking up these trackers for everyone else with his anally-autistic-officiousness.

-

Don't get me wrong: rules are good when they are good rules, worked by good rulers.

But Davveywolf - you are no good.

Oh, and a special mention must go to DW's sperm-dribbling mini-me: smpjc08.

smpjcO8

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you any idea how much work we all put into this site?

For what - you scum to defraud?

I don't think so.

If it were not to rules, there would not be any way near as much content - because to get ratio you have to add new materiel.

Therefore you are even cheating yourself;.
stormcat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

smpjcO8 wrote:

Therefore you are even cheating yourself;.

Bullsht, arsehole!

You steal from the TV comapnies, I'm stealing from YOU.

Get a fukkin life.
Dusty

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:01 pm    Post subject: BabyWoof FAIL Reply with quote

LOL! He's going:

Davveywank has had a reeeeeallly tough year... diddums.

GOOD - now fukk off completely you cunnt, go do something useful - stop wiping your fat slimey arrse with a tracker.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sep-19-10 - Davveywolf - a big thank you

I'm sad to have to tell you that Davveywolf is stepping down from the staff on this site.

DW has had a really tough year and has stuck with us as long as he could, for which we're eternally grateful. He's been a hard-working member of our upper staff for a long time now, and a huge as* to TheBz sites.

His real life needs to take priority over his work here, and I totally understand his need to step down. Working as staff is definitely not an easy task and at times it is very demanding and challenging.

I'm posting here to say a HUGE thank you to Davvey for all his hard work over the last couple of years. And I'd love the other users here to post here in the forums and say a quick thank you too.

Thank you again, Davveywolf!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh.... and yes, I'm STILL on BZ sites with Greedytorrent.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> Chat, flaming and discussions about ethics All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1