Home   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in 
Not ok to cheat but ok to pay to leech?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> Chat, flaming and discussions about ethics
ACiDismyBITCH

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sathanas wrote:
ACiDismyBITCH wrote:
Quote:
lol you really don't understand anything do you? You think changing your name will hide you? Your still the same old n00b.. lol

Huh?

Your bit** thinks that you are actually me. Damn dude. Your wh*** doesn't even know who's stuffing her anymore. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Yeah she has been getting it from a lot of ppl lately, maybe i should keep a better eye on her. After all i am her daddy!
Diablo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
JewEsore73

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:54 pm    Post subject: Not ok to cheat but ok to pay to leech Reply with quote

Yeah for some people it might be hard to not cheat but for me, i would never cheat on someone. End the relationship if you dont want to be in one .
stormcat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Not ok to cheat but ok to pay to leech Reply with quote

JewEsore73 wrote:
Yeah for some people it might be hard to not cheat but for me, i would never cheat on someone. End the relationship if you dont want to be in one .

I know what you mean... but my two biatches, Davveywank and smpjerkO8 on thebox.bz keep setting me stoopid rules, ratios, and such.

So, like, I need their norks... but their fishy smell gets me.

Know what I mean, man?
Soackoula

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:01 am    Post subject: Wed Nov 25 2009 6 49 am Reply with quote

Are we still playing on the 11th? Hope so, I need to shoot people or at least try to.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> Chat, flaming and discussions about ethics All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2