Home   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in 
short GUIDE on using this program and how not to get caught

pirate

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:37 am    Post subject: short GUIDE on using this program and how not to get caught Reply with quote

This little program is the best, i am a long time cheater, and i previously used RatioMaker. On torrentbytes i had cheated over 2 TerraBytes (2TB!), but a few months ago they finally detected ratiomaker.
Today i'm using GT, it is a bit slower, but much much more safer. As long as you dont upload 100 GB in 15 seconds you will not get caught.

Why do you think admins from other torrent sites come here and b.i.t.c.h. about this program? Beacouse it is not detectable and all they can do is cry about it here Twisted Evil

Lets begin:
1. Read the FAQ on this site, especially the part where it shows how to set up your torrent client properly.

2.http://i33.tinypic.com/w2o9sg.jpg
As you see in the picture, my real upload was a half of a MB, but the tracker thins i uploaded 251 MB Twisted Evil

3. In preferences enable auto start

That is all. When your computer starts, GT will run in the background (you will not even notice it!) and slowly fake your upload. For every MB you download, the tracker will get a message that you uploaded 1.5 MB. Your ratio will NEVER go below 1, in fact it will slowly rise.
That is all, yes its so simple and efficient! And remember, do not overuse the upload, you will get caught if you upload impossible amounts!
Now lets point fingers at the poor torrent admins that are here and laugh Laughing
JewEsore73

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:14 pm    Post subject: Fri Jul 25 2008 8 37 pm Reply with quote

You wasnt looking the other way when the video was on was you Bruce?
JewEsore73

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:18 pm    Post subject: Wed Nov 11 2009 2 14 am Reply with quote

hi people im planning to head down to buy pet stuffs today wed but im not sure if its open. can anyone tell me? thanks so much
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1