Home   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in 
U torrent 1.7.7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> Troubleshooting
Leftbehind

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:45 am    Post subject: U torrent 1.7.7 Reply with quote

Hi using greedy with utorrent 1.7.7 and port 45628 and all is green and ok with the port but greedy wouldn t use it and all i get is "Could not listen at the specifed port. Please change the port preferences " ! ? So what now and as* it works then what do i do next and how do i know its working and will i notice a decent speed increase on my torrent downloads ! ?

And do you have nice simple step by step instructions i can use don t get the whats posted here - thanks . . .
Soackoula

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:44 pm    Post subject: U torrent 1 7 7 Reply with quote

You can change file as* back to µTorrent by selecting a torrent, hitting command i, selecting uTorrent from the "Open With" dropdown field and hitting "Change All…".
scemcrevatt

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:31 pm    Post subject: U torrent 1 7 7 Reply with quote

Yip. Im checking with djp if we can use this occasion to update all of the individual ReMixes with my improved versions, but well see. I cant put an ETA on it on a torrent in whatever form, but Im nudging, so well see. :-
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> Troubleshooting All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1