Home   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in 
parse client request?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> Troubleshooting
Kevin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:37 pm    Post subject: parse client request? Reply with quote

I'm using uTorrent, and configured it using the guide. But my greedytorrent log always says "Failed to parse client request" What does this mean?
getreal

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:04 am    Post subject: Re: parse client request? Reply with quote

Kevin wrote:
I'm using uTorrent, and configured it using the guide. But my greedytorrent log always says "Failed to parse client request" What does this mean?

I think it means that you are too stupid to even cheat!
HT

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:00 am    Post subject: Re: parse client request? Reply with quote

getreal wrote:
Kevin wrote:

I think it means that you are too stupid to even cheat!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:09 am    Post subject: Re: parse client request? Reply with quote

Kevin wrote:

Hi Kevin,

GreedyTorrent shows "Failed to parse client request" when it receives a request from the client in an invalid or unknown format, or when the client prematurely disconnects without sending a request. GT would in this case discard that request and continue to listen for further requests. You should be able to use it even after it shows such an error.

Let us know if its continuing to show this error, or if you have trouble in using it. We'll help you out Smile
uberrig

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you saying that it's possible for private trackers to force a 'parse client request' to first trick GT into not working?

Could this be used as a way to catch users with GT?

Is it possible to just seed with your normal bandwidth and not cheat so you don't have to ask cheater boards on how best to cheat?

//U
________
How to make a vaporizer

Last edited by uberrig on Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
ace696

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes uberrig, its possible this way.. GO BITE IT!!! HAHAHA Laughing Laughing Laughing
Melvinmeow

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

uberrig wrote:
Are you saying that it's possible for private trackers to force a 'parse client request' to first trick GT into not working?

Could this be used as a way to catch users with GT?

Is it possible to just seed with your normal bandwidth and not cheat so you don't have to ask cheater boards on how best to cheat?

//U

LMAO
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> Troubleshooting All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1