Home   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in 
GT not working on one specific site, works fine on all other

Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> Troubleshooting
jackrabbit

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 5:33 pm    Post subject: GT not working on one specific site, works fine on all other Reply with quote

Hi, i have a problem with GT working but only on one particular private tracker, it works fine for all other trackers i use, has anyone else had this problem or know a way around it ?

regards jackrabbit
paulb100

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

which tracker is it?

(if you signed up here with same username then PM me)
jackrabbit

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The tracker i have problems with is for www.midnight-scene.com is this something you've come accross before ? i dont have this problem on other private sites just this one.

regards Jackrabbit
paulb100

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ive not used that site before... I use IPtorrents and TheBOX and it works with those...

ive signed up to midnight-scene and will give it a bash and report back later
paulb100

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yup i can confirm that it does not work with your site...

1. GT doesn report that its taking any actions
2. normal upload is reported to tracker
3. no download is reported to tracker..

ive downloaded 1Gb and upped 30Mb and I updated the tracker and refreshed the site until it reflected the results and it came back as 30Mb uploaded and 0Mb downloaded

although clearky not working right I suppose its OK to use like that for me... im not bothered WHAT the ratio is...just as long its not in red
scemcrevatt

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:32 am    Post subject: GT not working on one specific site works fine on all other Reply with quote

Im not sure I follow you. I dont have a tool to disable CSS in IE but I have one in FF. When I disable CSS in FF, your menu appears as an unordered list, which is what UDM4 should do. Are you saying that your menu doesnt show up at all or that it appears as an unordered list?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> Troubleshooting All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1