Home   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in 
What to do with torrent after download?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> Troubleshooting
asdfg

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:49 pm    Post subject: What to do with torrent after download? Reply with quote

Hi there, I am on a private tracker with lots of software that suits my needs. Unfortunately there are hundreds of seeders, but very few leechers. So it is is quite difficult to achieve the requested ratio.

I am using GT successfully by transmitting a certain percentage of my download as uploaded. Works like a charm for my ratio.

The question I have: what happens with the upload ratio when the download is finished?
I am using bittorrent 7.2. As soon as the download is finished, it wants to start seeding. It (naturally) shows "upload 0" and "ratio 0". Does the tracker now use these new numbers and start from zero, or add eventual further uploads to my already "forged" upload? Should I stop the torrent and delete it, or can I continue seeding?

They might notice that I am downloading a lot, but seeding very little.

I do not want my account being cancelled.

Hope, the question is clear (English is not my native language).

Any help much appreciated.
trsolo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EASY just set your GD to a percentage of your Download, it won't even look for your uploads. Rolling Eyes Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> Troubleshooting All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1