Home   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in 
GreedyTorrent gets awarded 4.5/5 rating from en.softonic.com
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> Announcements
nuget

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

seniormoment wrote:
Yo! THUMBZ UP, BUDDY!!! nICE WORK!!!! UR GT ROCKZZZZ...

MoRe LeeeechEZ On THE WAY!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Razz

huraaah another fu** on the way to be banned Smile
Diablo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nuget wrote:

huraaah another f**** on the way to be banned Smile

poooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
CatsMeow

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the whole reason they created this tool... or the reasons they say are a load of HoshPosh.
Why dont they just come out and say they like cheating...
Why mention that they created it for users on sites who cant seed.
Just say it right out... Its for people on sites who want to leech and DONT WANT TO TRY AND SEED.
Wink

Also just because it got rated by a company doesnt mean anything. Have you ever even heard of this so called company?
I could tell you my undies got the BoxerShorts Inc 5 star rating for crustyness... does such a company exist? Who the hell knows, who the hell cares. Its probably just a company one of the staff here madeup to promote his boxers... I mean product.
cherwonk

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup well it got a big ZERO from the private trackers.I guess now that you guys are losing your accounts, you'll need to jump on the next cheat program Laughing Or you could just share .....theres a new concept.
ACiDismyBITCH

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CatsMeow wrote:
I think the whole reason they created this tool... or the reasons they say are a load of HoshPosh.
Why dont they just come out and say they like cheating...
Why mention that they created it for users on sites who cant seed.
Just say it right out... Its for people on sites who want to leech and DONT WANT TO TRY AND SEED.
Wink

Also just because it got rated by a company doesnt mean anything. Have you ever even heard of this so called company?
I could tell you my undies got the BoxerShorts Inc 5 star rating for crustyness... does such a company exist? Who the hell knows, who the hell cares. Its probably just a company one of the staff here madeup to promote his boxers... I mean product.

Dont know why they made it but thats the exact reason i use it is to leech, i must admit tho ive never used this, ive used other methods like

Shu Mod
Hacked Utorrent x10 Upload
RatioMaster
GhostLeeching

And many many more ways! Ive been using ratiomaster since it came out and the only site i have been banned from is oink! I now have a ratio on most sites that is like 4.0+ so ill proberly never need to cheat again but hey thats not saying i wont Wink
ACiD

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww I have a fan club!
Sathanas

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, you stupid bit**. You got a bunch of cheaters leeching your site, and it makes you miserable.
ACiDismyBITCH

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No he really does have a fan club only $25 for VIP status and you can bang him as many times as you want!
Sathanas

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After I'm done with him, he'll be paying me to skull fu** him until he dies. That would be sexual euthanasia.
cherwonk

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you guys a really great. I cant understand why your mum lets you surf the net without checking up one you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> Announcements All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3