Home   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in 
what internet connection speed you have??
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> Chat, flaming and discussions about ethics
natedogg

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:43 pm    Post subject: what internet connection speed you have?? Reply with quote

what internet connection speed u guys have?
hav3k

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

600kb/s down, 50kb/s - means I can leech quickly but seed slowly (damn UK connections) Sad
[DeL]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2048/256 Sad

i have to upload 8 times longer than i can download Confused
nuget

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Again Who in fu** name cares, YOU CHEAT...

DOH, why do you need the speed your screwing it up anyway.
cherwonk

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
i have to upload 8 times longer than i can download

Well NS , your an Einstien arent you ?? We all have to do that unless you have a business account or Fios. With a 30k top upload , I still manage to keep a 1:1 on over 20 sites.

You will always be able to DL faster than you can upload. Thats just a fact of life. Its like going to the store for beer ( if your old enough to grasp this concept), takes 1 minute to grab it ..... but it takes you 4 minutes to purchase it .

You guys go on cheating , soon all the good sites will be closed doored , you wont get in. then all that will be left will be all you cheaters , cheating each other out of files Smile You can upload 2 gig on that 700 mb file , but not one of you will have it complete Very Happy.
Get a grip and bag this sh#t. Wouldnt feel good to belong to a site?
[DeL]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You dont understand nothing, do you?

My upload time per torrent is still the same or even longer! Only change is that now I have ratio about 0.8 instead of 0.2 Wink This helps me survive on private trackers and give me access to bigger sites! In result, I spend more time seeding my torrents to other people so everyone should be happy Razz

So imo, people who doesnt have problems with their ratio shouldnt even take their voice in threads on this forum, coz they dont know the problem!
Melvinmeow

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[DeL] wrote:

My upload time per torrent is still the same or even longer! Only change is that now I have ratio about 0.8 instead of 0.2 Wink This helps me survive on private trackers and give me access to bigger sites! In result, I spend more time seeding my torrents to other people so everyone should be happy Razz

So imo, people who doesnt have problems with their ratio shouldnt even take their voice in threads on this forum, coz they dont know the problem!

Acctually alot of staff from the various communities take into account users opinions...
Ex: we saw alot of users with slow upload speeds complaing they couldnt seed back so some people came up with the SeedBonus option you now see presented on many sites.

No matter what we try and come up with you guys dont take that to account. Your not really after sharing you just want the next new cheat program out. Why complain about having sucky upload speeds if your not planning on uploading anything anyways?
cherwonk

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[DeL] wrote:

We all worked at getting our ratios. This has been done over there years. The years before people like you ruined fileSHARING. There were no seedbonus's or cheat programs . You gave what you took . No 72 hour seedtimes and you where done. You seeded and you seeeded some more. Now , I really dont understand how you cant have a good ratio.............. OH thats right your young greedy gotta have it now spoil little bastards , forgot ... my bad.
ACiDismyBITCH

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Y
Quote:
ou guys go on cheating , soon all the good sites will be closed doored , you wont get in. then all that will be left will be all you cheaters , cheating each other out of files Smile

This will NEVER happen! and if it does has your noob as* ever heard of usenet?

back on topic my download is about 1200kB/s and upload about 60kB/s not the worst but not the best either!
cherwonk

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

with that speed ( which is faster than mine) you shouldnt have any problems. But being how you are ....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> Chat, flaming and discussions about ethics All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3