Home   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in 
greedytorrent is idle???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> Troubleshooting
danny565

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 2:26 pm    Post subject: greedytorrent is idle??? Reply with quote

I have just installed greedytorrent by follwing the onling guide for azureus, when i open GT it say it is idle even though i am uploading . When setting up GT do i need to use the port the my bit torrent client is using or a different one.
Anybody got any ideas what i have done wrong??
Cheers in advance

Danny
Helios

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 2:57 pm    Post subject: Re: greedytorrent is idle??? Reply with quote

danny565 wrote:
I have just installed greedytorrent by follwing the onling guide for azureus, when i open GT it say it is idle even though i am uploading . When setting up GT do i need to use the port the my bit torrent client is using or a different one.
Anybody got any ideas what i have done wrong??
Cheers in advance

Danny

Please configure the proxy in azureus. Please visit the following link..

http://www.greedytorrent.com/docs/guides/azureus/
danny565

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi

I have done all that and configured GT and azureus but nothing seems to be happening, i have left the GT port on default and my azureus is on its usual 65530.
Helios

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

danny565 wrote:
hi

I have done all that and configured GT and azureus but nothing seems to be happening, i have left the GT port on default and my azureus is on its usual 65530.

Can you please specify the proxy settings you have given in Azureus.. Proxy host name, proxy port and make sure whether you have clicked "Enabled proxying of tracker communications"..

Also restart Azureus once you have configured properly. Let me know if you run into more troubles Smile
Melvinmeow

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ran into some trouble this morning. Unfortunately you werent around to help me... didnt you hear me screaming for help? Went a little like this:
"Ive fallen and I cant get up"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> Troubleshooting All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1