Home   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in 
Hmmm
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> Chat, flaming and discussions about ethics
Bjw

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:56 pm    Post subject: Hmmm Reply with quote

Here is what I don't understand.A lot of private sites work very hard to offer seeding bonuses or karma points to help out the members that have a problem downloading a popular torrent or have a slow connection to help with the problems you say you with your program are trying to do or should I call it for what it is a cheat program.Who are you cheating the site? no you are cheating and stealing from the members who are using there band width to share.I don't understand if you want something get it from a public tracker who dosen't care about your ratio.I think you all should feel a shamed of your self for not being able to maintain a decent ratio without cheating on a private site.

Use the public tracker unless you have the honest and sincere intentions of giving what you take.
ace696

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

F* BAD COLOR. Can't Read. Scary! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Crying or Very sad
natedogg

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goto hell if you use that color again.
Bjw

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I can see that this group is so intelligent.You have no answer to my comments except for the color.
natedogg

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where's da question? Is dat yellow color u talking about?
apollo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think nobody is answering cos the same question has been debated in many threads here itself.

btw , u could have removed the color .
AloneInTheDark

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

people work hard on their private torrent sites? guess what, the intellectual property owner worked hard on their stuff too but people steal and share it illegaly.. but you people dont seem to understand that.

so basically, we steal bandwidth from pirates... big deal....
ACiDismyBITCH

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AloneInTheDark wrote:
people work hard on their private torrent sites? guess what, the intellectual property owner worked hard on their stuff too but people steal and share it illegaly.. but you people dont seem to understand that.

Nice!!

Quote:
no you are cheating and stealing from the members who are using there band width to share.

WE STEAL FROM YOU YOU STEAL FROM THE SCENE THE SCENE STEALS FROM COMPANYS WHO THE fu** CARES! Evil or Very Mad
Melvinmeow

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ACiDismyBITCH wrote:
AloneInTheDark wrote:

Nice!!

Quote:
no you are cheating and stealing from the members who are using there band width to share.

WE STEAL FROM YOU YOU STEAL FROM THE SCENE THE SCENE STEALS FROM COMPANYS WHO THE fu** CARES! Evil or Very Mad

Acctually if you want to get technical... alot of the files released on the scene recently have been coming from torrents and other forms of p2p Wink

And also we technically dont steal from the scene either. We ussually have to upload/curry/fill requests and files ect... just as the normal sceners do to get download credits.
While we are on this topic... can you possibly make a GreedySceneFTPRatioHack for us to use?
Melvinmeow

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont really feel like paying alot for my 100mbit lines so if you make a cheat for us to use on the scene it would be great as well since its hard for us to send files to other topsites from 100mbit lines when other sceners are zooming files in from multigigbit lines.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> Chat, flaming and discussions about ethics All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2