Home   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in 
Hoooorrraay .........
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> Chat, flaming and discussions about ethics
ACiD

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ACiDismyBITCH wrote:
cherwonk wrote:
You know , I'm trying to be halfway civil here. Why cant you try ....just alittle . You dont see me calling you a faggot homo ( which is what you are , that is if you get off having Acid as your bit**)
Can you possible have a post using real words and not one swearing ??? Doubt it.

civil dont make me laugh from day one you have been bit**! Your a hypocrite saying we steal bandwidth from ppl and then you go and steal from companys and the scene! Dont come here with that civil BS!

He means by having an actual conversation, read carefully. Did he say once in that post about stealing bandwidth?
jackass

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ACiDismyBITCH wrote:
cherwonk wrote:
You know , I'm trying to be halfway civil here. Why cant you try ....just alittle . You dont see me calling you a faggot homo ( which is what you are , that is if you get off having Acid as your bit**)
Can you possible have a post using real words and not one swearing ??? Doubt it.

civil dont make me laugh from day one you have been bit**! Your a hypocrite saying we steal bandwidth from ppl and then you go and steal from companys and the scene! Dont come here with that civil BS!

ACID.....you must have acid up your anus and its causing you one hell of an itch....what the hell are you on about. Your a retard who must have been born in the chinese "year of the as*"
You talk all big and smart about 'stealing'. Listen...I suspect you dont have a clue what your even on about.....stealing? ! ?! WTF ! ! If anyone contributes to the notion of stealing copyrighted material, etc....then its morons such as yourself. Dont give me that crap about that your not responsible for pple downloading illegally copyrighted material from your site....man,....you host the material on your site! ! ! And dont tell me that you dont have illegal copies of copyrighted material on your sites. Your guilty of abetting theft of copyrighted material as much as the next tracker admin is you worthless piece of dried and fermented cow sh**. Why don't you do yourself a favor....you've probably not done it since you were a babe in arms.......**(edited)**
ACiD

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jackass wrote:
ACiDismyBITCH wrote:
cherwonk wrote:

ACID.....you must have acid up your anus and its causing you one hell of an itch....what the hell are you on about. Your a retard who must have been born in the chinese "year of the as*"
You talk all big and smart about 'stealing'. Listen...I suspect you dont have a clue what your even on about.....stealing? ! ?! WTF ! ! If anyone contributes to the notion of stealing copyrighted material, etc....then its morons such as yourself. Dont give me that crap about that your not responsible for pple downloading illegally copyrighted material from your site....man,....you host the material on your site! ! ! And dont tell me that you dont have illegal copies of copyrighted material on your sites. Your guilty of abetting theft of copyrighted material as much as the next tracker admin is you worthless piece of dried and fermented cow sh**. Why don't you do yourself a favor....you've probably not done it since you were a babe in arms.......**(edited)**

Oh my, please go back to school and take some English classes, you definitely need work on your spelling and grammar, what you are writing makes absolutely no sense!

I never said anything about what I do as being illegal or not, lol. Second, you didn't even quote what I said in your post your fu** n00b! I wouldn't expect you to know how to even quote someone properly in a post anyways, I realize how over your head that is.

For the record, where I live, torrents aren't illegal you dumb piece of sh**. What people download whether legal or not, I don't give a sh** about!

Quote:
you host the material on your site! ! !

Do you even know how torrents work?!?! Why do I have to prove over and over that you have no clue what you are talking about?!

Grow the fu** up. You can't carry on a conversation so why try?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> Chat, flaming and discussions about ethics All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2