Home   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in 
new feature request

rori

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:22 pm    Post subject: new feature request Reply with quote

Instead of multiple your upload can u make it work more like ratio master
i mean: the announcement of utorrent can be timed by greedy torrent because every time it updates throw it, so it knows exactly how much time passed since last update for the torrent
just add the option of requested ul speed eg: 60.1 kb/s / randomize
then it will continue after finish download automatically... and you won't be needed to change the option from multiple dl X0.7 to multiple ul X6.8
also if the "peer taking" is going throw this "proxy" it could tell how many peers - leechers and seeds on every torrent and also your ratio since last start (per torrent) then you'll be able to tell it stop if ratio is 1:1.5 (on session)or stop if number of leechers is less then XXX
also add the option to close the client (or just stop the torrent on the client if it is possible after it has finished and greedy torrent will continue and finish the seeding correctly (add to it its own timer for updates)

btw: sorry for my broken English it's not my 1st language.

cheers Laughing
cherwonk

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually your english is better than most of users that post here.But the question still remains ....why cheat ? All sites are just about giving the members 1:1 ratios and mine is even ratioless??? I cant /dont understand it.
Is it you people are that selfish.Did you come from large poor families. There has got to be something there.
ACiDismyBITCH

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cherwonk wrote:
Actually your english is better than most of users that post here.But the question still remains ....why cheat ? All sites are just about giving the members 1:1 ratios and mine is even ratioless??? I cant /dont understand it.
Is it you people are that selfish.Did you come from large poor families. There has got to be something there.

Rolling Eyes You really are boring now, get a life cherwank! We cheat because we want to and we certainly dont have to answer to the likes of you!
ACiDismyBITCH

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you come from large poor families?[/quote]

even if we did is there something wrong with poor ppl? are you to good for them?
cherwonk

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually , no . I grew up in a "poor" family . the old man book and we went on welfare for 10years. I'm just trying to figure out what makes you so "greedy" Smile Pun intended.
AloneInTheDark

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

there are lots of options in nrpg i want seen in gt, but if i want those features i'll just use nrpg (never been caught using it, even during its early versions).

besides, i dont think gt intends to be anything like nrpg. i mean, nrpg is a totally mean cheating tool (all you need is a .torrent file to cheat on stats Laughing )
cherwonk

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I totally agree NRPG is awesome . I studied it for months . I got real close to cracking it ....then he releases a new version . DAMN
Say hello to Oh Yeah for me ....or is it Stoned now ? Smile
rori

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

when there is 1000 seeds on a torrent and 70 peers.... you can't upload to them and achieve full ratio 1:1 with gt.... because your average regular upload is 0.5 Kb/s --> (my ul is 24 Kb/s and i limit it in utorrent to 16kb/s and still the client doesn't upload 16 Kb/s in private torrent sites while on eztv for example it uploads 16 Kb/s without stopping )(so let say i use *30 gt upload and then I'm not next to the computer and suddenly it will start for 20 min to upload with 16 after full 4 hrs of uploading 0, and then it will stop. gt will make it ---16*16 = 256 and i'll be banned!!! that is why i asked for these options
i asked to add the options (1st post in this subject) so i will not have to do anything like closing gt and open nrpg and check when i had to stop it...
(sorry for being lazy)
Smile

gt will do everything and i won't have to care about nothing

cheers

BTW maybe another option you can add is a protection
max u/l to report (most of the reports are every 1800 sec but still gt can catch the time between 1 report to another so if u add value max connection speed of : .."73- 77".. and i use gt with *16 ul speed and it makes it 256 (like i wrote before) it will reduce automatically 256 to a random number between 73-77 and calculate time*speed and fix it from the update of 256 Kb/s
ace696

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rori wrote:
when there is 1000 seeds on a torrent and 70 peers.... you can't upload to them and achieve full ratio 1:1 with gt.... because your average regular upload is 0.5 Kb/s --> (my ul is 24 Kb/s and i limit it in utorrent to 16kb/s and still the client doesn't upload 16 Kb/s in private torrent sites while on eztv for example it uploads 16 Kb/s without stopping )(so let say i use *30 gt upload and then I'm not next to the computer and suddenly it will start for 20 min to upload with 16 after full 4 hrs of uploading 0, and then it will stop. gt will make it ---16*16 = 256 and i'll be banned!!! that is why i asked for these options
i asked to add the options (1st post in this subject) so i will not have to do anything like closing gt and open nrpg and check when i had to stop it...
(sorry for being lazy)
Smile

gt will do everything and i won't have to care about nothing

cheers

BTW maybe another option you can add is a protection
max u/l to report (most of the reports are every 1800 sec but still gt can catch the time between 1 report to another so if u add value max connection speed of : .."73- 77".. and i use gt with *16 ul speed and it makes it 256 (like i wrote before) it will reduce automatically 256 to a random number between 73-77 and calculate time*speed and fix it from the update of 256 Kb/s

aarrghh!! complicated. I like GT because its simple... Cool
hitler

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i agree with u completely ace696.... Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1