Home   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in 
Private Site List!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> Chat, flaming and discussions about ethics
ACiDismyBITCH

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ACiD wrote:
Quote:
This good enough for you? And i didnt say anything about acid lounge being acids site, i know all the users of acid lounge im in there irc channel all the time! you guys really have no clue who i am!

I think i found ACiDs Site!!!!!

http://gay.torrentnews.org/

or maybe its this one!

http://www.gay-torrents.net/

This is what happens when someone with the IQ of < 50 tries to be funny.. It just doesn't work..

Whos trying to be funny? im dead serious. Ive told you before your insults dont affect me!
ACiD

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ACiDismyBITCH wrote:
ACiD wrote:
Quote:
This good enough for you? And i didnt say anything about acid lounge being acids site, i know all the users of acid lounge im in there irc channel all the time! you guys really have no clue who i am!

I think i found ACiDs Site!!!!!

http://gay.torrentnews.org/

or maybe its this one!

http://www.gay-torrents.net/

This is what happens when someone with the IQ of < 50 tries to be funny.. It just doesn't work..

Likewise, I wouldn't expect you to understand my insults, I use big words and grammar. Its clear that you can't comprehend anything anyone is typing anyways. You have to swear and go on rants because you can't think of anything clever to say.

Whos trying to be funny? im dead serious. Ive told you before your insults dont affect me!
ACiD

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where did the edit button go?
AcidKing

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OH MY GOD
who eva thinks they know wot the fook they are on about needs shootin i have just read all the URL's and only about 10% are porivat trackers that aint open any more the rest can be found easily enough if u have 10 mins to spare and know how to use google.

as for knowin who owns acid-lounge i am very sorry but only 3 peeps know who actually owns acid-lounge, and you most deffinatly aint 1 of them, so think you should go get your facts right before you start to PISS of the REAL OWNER of Acid-Lounge.

Lots of love
AK
ACiD

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we need our edit/delete button back... or fix it so double posting isn't allowed.

Just to clarify what the above people said, I am not the sysop of AL or staff or even a member..
ACiDismyBITCH

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This topic is for sharing sites we could cheat at nothing more i dont care who the admin is all im saying is ACiD aint the owner of acid lounge im in the IRC all the time! Acid King you really should know better! i really dont think you are the real acid king tho!
AcidKing

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

each to there own but yes i am the real AK
SomeTrackerAdmin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My tracker is listed in your Tracker list ACiDismyBITCH. I'm not going to be more specific that that though Wink

I'll conceed that GreedyTorrent is not detectable by standard means (at least I've not found a way yet). The cheaters who keep the multiplier low will probably slip under the radar but people who cheat are "Greedy" and will invariably overdo it making them stand out a mile with other detection methods.
ace696

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I found out nuget's tracker/forum. Its peerportal.org
He seems to be the forum supervisor there. Here's his statistics on the same tracker.

Code:

Uploaded: 962.64 GB (4.70 GB/Day)
Downloaded: 53.55 GB (267.47 MB/Day)
Traffic: 0.99 TB (4.96 GB/ Day)
UL Speed: 37.09 kB
DL Speed: 28.45 kB
Share ratio: 17.977
Class/Title Supervisor Title: "The Alround Devil"
Forum posts: 281
Invitations: 4

Btw, nuget.. GT works fine on your tracker. No ban yet!
Diablo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey ACE696 , how did u find nuget's site ???

anyway , thats a good news Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GreedyTorrent Community Index -> Chat, flaming and discussions about ethics All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3